How To Register for Camp 2017:
To register for The Phoenix Ranch Camps complete the required forms, print, sign, and bring them in or mail them to us at the Main Office located at 1845 Oak Road, Simi Valley, CA 93063 or at 4974 Cochran Street, Simi Valley, CA 93063. All registration must include the required $65.00 Registration Fee. Fees are due upon enrollment.
All forms are editable PDF’s simply click on the link to open a new document, type in your information for each child that will be attending camp, print, and sign or initial where required. We also accept electronic signatures.
- Enrollment Agreement is required for all campers. Fill out the Enrollment Agreement, print and sign or initial where needed. Click Phoenix Ranch Camp Reg Form to download. (Original is Legal Size) The Camp Registration form is used for Little Ranch, Big Ranch, Teen Camp, EduCamp and Coyote Resident Camp.
- Health History Form must be completed each Summer. You may bring in a copy of the immunization card for us to copy for the file and all medications must be checked in to the Main Office. 2016 Health History Form (This form has not changed from last year – it can be used again this year.) Students that are currently enrolled may talk to Main Office regarding copy on file.
- Click EDUCAMP form for more information.
- Click Little Ranch Calendar Web Version for Little Ranch Program
- Click Big Ranch Summer 2017 for Big Ranch Program.
- If you have signed up for Scooter’s Jungle or LazerTag Extreme – here are the necessary participation waivers :
Want to learn more about our camp? Explore our website and visit us for a campus tour!
Visit our Facebook Page to stay in communication with the latest information about camp as well as seeing photos of past events!.
Call or email us if you have any questions. You can email our camp director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Main Office at (805)526-0136 or (805)527-7764
Campus tours are also available upon appointment.
We have our Open Houses on the following dates – from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm