Registration Information for a Summer Full of Fun!
- Request an application by phone (805) 526-0136 (East) or (805) 527-7764 (West), pick up one at an Open House, or download forms from our website. (coming soon)
- Mail or deliver application and fees to: The Phoenix Ranch School & Camp, 1845 Oak Road, Simi Valley, CA 93063
- Register for 1 or more weeks. Enroll for 3 or 5 day patterns. Enrollment is based on space availability and receipt of your application and fees.
- A one time per summer registration fee of $65.00 per child is required upon enrollment. Payment for all camp days and optional programs are due upon registration. Payment may be made with check, cash, or credit card on file (see credit card option on camp registration form). Additional days may be added based on space availability. There is a $25.00 “Change of Schedule Fee” after the first change request is granted (following registration) and honored based on space availability.
- A sibling discount is given, (see Fee Schedule), and may be applied to the second and third siblings of the same household. This discount applies to the camp day only.
- The Phoenix Ranch Camp must receive payment-in-full for all requested services before a child may attend camp. We accept Visa and Master Card.
Phoenix Ranch Camp Fees
- Registration Fee: $65.00 per camper; due at time of registration (includes a camp tee-shirt).
- Ranch Camp Rate: $180.00 per camper for 3 days or $290.00 for 5 days. The daily camp fee includes the program (8:30 AM to 3:30 PM), supervision, supplies, and insurance. The per day fee does not include program options (Flights, extended care, lessons, lunch, etc.). Siblings pay $175.00 for 3 days and $285.00 for 5 days per camper. There is no charge for morning extended care 6:30 am to 8:30 am before camp or from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm after camp. If afternoon care is needed between 4:30 and 6:30 pm then you may purchase EDC tickets for $5.00 each. If you are planning on using extended care – please indicate so on the application so that we may maintain appropriate supervision ratios. Emergency Care is $20.00 per afternoon.
- Teen Camp Weekly Rate: $325.00 per camper, per week. The Camp Fee includes the program (8:30 AM to 3:00 PM), supervision, all trips, program supplies, and insurance. The weekly fee does not include extended care, lunch (some trips include lunch – see Flights), lessons, etc.
- EduCamp Session 1: $560.00 (8 days with camp) / Session 2: $700.00 (10 days with camp). The educamp fee includes program, supervision, supplies, and insurance. (8:30 – 11:30 AM summer school classes and 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM summer camp).
- Coyote Camp (resident camp) is $450.00 based on a 5 day and 4 night experience at Leo Carrillo State Beach.
Program Option Fees
- Flights: See Flight Schedule and Fees in “Optional Programs” (coming soon)
- Junior Lifeguard Program: See program lesson set dates and fees in “Optional Programs”
- Swimming Lessons: 10-lesson ticket package is $200.00. Parents send a ticket on any day you wish to add a swim lesson. See Swim Lessons in “Optional Programs”
- Extended Care: The extended care fee for morning (6:30-8:30 AM) is now offered at NO COST, or afternoon care (4:30-6:30 PM) is now $5.00.
- Choice Lunch Meal Program: Campers may order online their lunch for delivery for $7.00 per day.
- General Store: The store sells items for $0.50 to $3.00. Also on sale are Phoenix Ranch tee-shirts ($15.00 each)
- Additional Events may be added during the summer – these will be posted on our camp website, Facebook page, and via email blasts. Stay tuned!